Thursday, August 1, 2013

8 Minutes

My training plan had me scheduled to run 5 minutes, walk 3 minutes, run 8 minutes, walk 5 minutes and then run another 5 minutes.  It has been so long since I have been able to put together 8 minutes...I freaked - the longest I had run was 6 minutes, and by then I though I was going to die.  It has been that way for a couple weeks since I have been duplicating my workouts on the training plan, trying to take it easy on my ankle (which had a light sprain from the fall).  I have been worrying about running for 8 minutes for the past couple days.  Finally I though I will at least try, if I don't make it I can walk for a couple seconds and keep at it.  I did it!!

Its amazing to me that I can put together that amount of time - it makes me feel like I can get there again and very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment