Monday, July 15, 2013

Way Too Long

It has been way too long since I have been in he blogosphere.  I have gained several pounds and stopped running all together. Not good.  I think I need to get back into what was making me happy and keeping me thinner.  I had a Couch to 5K app on my cell phone...which I would use for a couple days and then give up.  I realized that part of the reason I was giving up was the treadmill - the other part was laziness.  I get really bored on the treadmill and hate what I am doing.  I really love to be outside.

 I started running outside and now I have made it through 4 weeks on the Couch to 5K program.  I am almost to the 5K running marker. Once I get there, I am not sure what I want to do...perhaps another half?  I really just like running for 2 reasons, (1) I like to be outside and (2) I LOVE to eat.  When you work a sedentary, inside job and factor in those two items, you will gain weight.  Which I have.

I am committed to finishing the program and I am now accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment