Monday, November 22, 2010

Caffeine Withdrawal - Day 2 and 3

Day 2:
I was hating life! I went to church in the morning and almost fell asleep in service. When I got home I had a massive headache and no energy. Needless to say; no running for the lazy girl. I watched a ton of Bones re-runs (they are new to me) through Netflix.

Day 3:
Not so bad. I can tell I am coming out of it. I took some Tylenol when I woke up so my headache is very dull - not too bad and I have quite a bit more energy then before. I am drinking a ton of water still to flush out the bad stuff. I'll be going on a walk in a few to help keep the blood flowing.

2 comments:

  1. Headaches? Lethargy? That is/was some serious caffeine addiction. Is there a 12 stepper for this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! I let it creep up on me a tad too much! Feeling better now though :)

    ReplyDelete