Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Belated Christmas

Happy belated Christmas to everyone!



I had to take a little break from running and blogging again since I was hosting Christmas Eve dinner for the in laws. There was lots to do and get ready for. I got super spoiled for Christmas...really. I think I got home from it all and thought "wow." It was overwhelming.

So I am now the proud owner of a Garmin 405 CX



(from Costco $219.99), thank you husband! I have no idea how to use it yet...I heard youtube.com is the best place to learn how to use it.

I am also now the proud owner of a really old treadmill. You see, my mom got a new one for Christmas and wanted to get rid of her old one. Since I have a need for one, I decided to give it a whirl. My mind might be changed - I know EMZ will be proud. I used it tonight for my work out after Jesse went to sleep. It took me 40 minutes to run 3 miles...either I have gotten very slow within a week or it is off. Who cares, I got 40 minutes of running in either way...which is more then I would have gotten without it.

Oh and by the way mom got me these Nike Zoom Structure.


I have not used them yet - I want to get the arch supports for them first. I asked for these specifically since I have been using the Brooks shoes since Octoberish?? (I'd have to go back and review my posts and I am just to lazy for that). I love my Brooks, I will be getting them again and again and again. I wanted shoes I could switch off with and I though I would make it more fun by having different shoes. I hope I love them within range of the love for my Brooks!

1 comment:

  1. Based on the goodies it looks like you were a good girl all year! Hope to catch you around the bay someday.

    ReplyDelete