Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stuff

I am getting nervous about the big day on Sunday. I will be running my first 1/2 at Long Beach. I doubt I will get any sleep the night before...I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. I am obsessing on parking...do I take the Blue line, do I pre-pay for parking, should I take a Taxi, what time should I leave?

On another note San Diego with the family was very cool...I only got one running day in though since I got sick. I have to say it was a beautiful run though - I ran towards the naval ships and ran back towards this huge bridge - I forgot to take pictures of the run since I was really trying to get out fast - I was on family overload. Great thing about running is that when I came back I felt great all over again. It was a total tourist trip, we went to the Wild Animal Park, a couple Museums, and Sea World:









I have still been sick with a nose/throat/cough thing - it pretty much sucks. I went to Mother's Market (health food store) and bought up all of the vitamins and herbal supplements I could afford. I have never been really keen on taking chemical stuff unless I need to (with the exception of Advil). I have been getting better - but very slowly. Hopefully by race day I will be 100%.

Oh and one more thing - any thoughts on Chia? I bought a bag while I was at Mother's and I have been putting them on everything. They seem to be the big thing on the blogs so I figure why not? Do you guys use them?

No comments:

Post a Comment