Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crazy Day

The day started off very, very bad...




In case you are wondering, yes, my car got broken into. I just bought the car and installed a brand new stereo less then a month ago. The same thing happened to me 3 years ago right after I bought my VW Passat. I guess it is tradition that whenever I get a new car, it will get broken into.

On the flip side, I still had the original stereo, so we just stuck it in and presto chango, everything is better.

I got contacted by a recruiter this afternoon - it was an interesting opportunity and I am noodling around.

Then I ran and my shin splints acted up...so I stopped. I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Best part of my day was finishing this...




Life is soooooo...goooooooood.......

No comments:

Post a Comment