Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fashion Show

So my day started out with my own personal photo shoot....


Then my Bill came by and caught me being a nerd in the garage....



And then he decided to take the pictures for me...






Then Jesse busted us...



And decided he would rather run on old Bessie...



I love having a nosey family, I swear, there is nothing private in our house. I also love how we got all dressed up for our fashion shoot - we are super flashy.
I decided to run outside today, it was perfect weather...99% of the time it is perfect weather here. I think I did pretty good all things considering. I would like to get to a 9 minute mile (or better), but since this is week #2 of CONSISTENTLY running, I am pretty proud of those numbers


Yay me!!














































No comments:

Post a Comment