Monday, February 14, 2011
I did a little face lift on my blog. I think it needed a little TLC. I have been so lazy with posts, so I am making up with it by having tabs up with the information behind them - go me!
I learned how to get the tabs up with this website. After trying several different methods of messing around with the HTML, I found out that Blogger has a widget to do it through their system...that is more my style. Again, if you want to put them up, read this site first, it will not dissapoint.
Also, I changed the URL to http://balancemoderation.blogspot.com/ from the mom Barnes one. When I set up the blog, I wasn't sure where I was going with it...so now that I am all fixed up - I am good to go!