Friday, September 3, 2010

7 Is The Magic Number

So tomorrow I have 7 miles to do on the chart. Can I make it? I think so? I have never run that far, so I guess we will see. I have mapped out the Newport Beach boardwalk and from end to end it is 7 miles almost exactly. I have loaded a new playlist on the Ipod and I am ready to rock! I really love to rock out while I run, it makes it super fun.

Anyways, I went to Disneyland with Bill and Jesse today and we did not eat any junk food, I swear....



Ok, so maybe a little ice cream. It was well worth it though and if I make it through the 7 miles that will compensate for my splurge. By the way it was Mocha Almond Fudge and Cookies and Cream - super yum! And no, I did not eat the entire thing. It stopped being yum when I got about 2/3 of the way through, so I tossed it.

While we were parking, I saw some of the race set up. Maybe next year - it looks like it is gonna be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment