Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy Weekend!

Friday, Bill and I went for a 5 mile run we made it back in 50:23. I don't think I have ever gone that fast - 2 minutes faster then the last time I timed it. I felt great! After that we had our first date night in like ages! We went to sushi and coffee where I drank another Pumpkin Spiced Latte (I can't stop).

Saturday we drove up to Upland to go to my niece's birthday party and we ate everything we aren't supposed to - Mexican food and Costco Cake. I am saying "we" since Bill is joining me on this healthy journey. Lot's of fun!



Sunday I decided it was time for a change. I cut off my hair and bleached it completely. This what it looked like before:



This is what it looked like after I got it cut:



This is what it looks like when I was all done - it still needs a little more bleaching since it is a tad yellow in spots:



I love it!

1 comment: