Saturday, August 14, 2010

2 Miles Before the 5K

So I figured I could run 2 miles before the 5K tomorrow (I want to be as close to my schedule as possible)...and...yes...ouch...again. I sat in the Epsom salts, iced, and took IB Profin, glutamine and Omega 3's. I am still doing the 5K tomorrow, I will go slow and steady.

One of the things I realized when I run races, since I have run so many. Ok so when I ran the mud run, I went out too fast, also there was a big fat hill at the beginning of it so I was winded very fast. I heard that lots of people do it, and I am sure a ton of people will do it tomorrow since it is a 5K. I will vow to go slower then usual in the beginning then pick up the pace. We will see how that goes.

I posted the race on FB, but it appears out of my 200 and something friends no one wants to go. Whatever.

Bill asked me why I didn't invite my friends on FB to follow my blog, my answer: "Because it is personal and I would rather share it with people who are going through the same thing, who I do not know." What if I want to talk smack on some one? Then what? I have to watch my words? No thank you. I want to share everything here and not be concerned what someone might think.

I am staring to sound bitter, can you tell I need coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment