Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3 Miler - No Go


So it is 2pm on the west coast and I still have not run today. I was supposed to get up at 5:30am this morning to go, but my son had other ideas. He decided to wake up at 2ish and then about every 20 minutes thereafter until 6am where he slept for 2 hours thank God. I am planning on going when my hubby gets home, I am dressed and ready to go.

Jesse got a new buzz cut today, he really looks like a little man, he is so cute. Bill (my hubby) will love it.

Oh and by the way, I was feeling all super tired the other day and thinking my caffeine habit has gotten out of control...then all of the sudden I thought, maybe I need vitamins. I took them and I feel terrific - even on 6 hours of sleep. I don't even know if they work that quickly, but even if it placebo - I am now going to be an avid vitamin taker (for the time being).

No comments:

Post a Comment